*Siblings in the academy – 1st child full fee, 2nd child and subsequent siblings, $20 AUD discount per term
“We share the same vision to keep children fit and health from the food they eat and the sports programs we offer we believe in keeping kids off there devices, TV and sofa and bring back the good old days of playing sports and making new friends”
Brazos FC futsal uniform (kit) includes jersey, shorts and socks $60 AUD.This kit is compulsory and must be worn to all sessions and on our game days.
AFTER SUBMITTING THE APPLICATION, PLEASE PROCEED FOLLOWING THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS BELOW:
Terms and Conditions
Thanks for choosing Brazos FC Academy (“Brazos”, “our”, “us”, “we”).
By enrolling your child or legal ward in the Brazos FC Academy Program you hereby give permission and approval for your child, or legal ward, to participate in all activities that are part of the program, and accept the waiver of liability and terms and conditions outlined herein.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
- As a parent or legal ward you assume all risks and hazards incidental to your child’s participation in the Brazos FC Academy Program, and hereby release Brazos FC Academy and its affiliates (coaches, employees, agents, sponsors, directors, contactors and venues) from any and all liability arising from injury or injuries sustained to your child, legal ward, or yourself, while participating in the program.
- It is the parents or legal guardian responsibility to notify Brazos FC Academy of any pre-existing medical condition a child may have which can affect their ability to participate in the soccer activities. Brazos FC Academy, at its discretion, has the right to refuse enrolment of a child with a pre-existing medical condition that may result in an increased risk of injury unless a medical certificate stating the child is fit to participate in the program is provided. Brazos FC Academy does not accept any and all liability arising from injury or injuries sustained to the child in these circumstances.
- Brazos FC Academy assumes no responsibility for damage to or loss of property.
- Parents and/or guardians are to be present during their children’s session and remain responsible for their children, or legal ward, at all times. Brazos FC Academy does not accept any responsibility if a child goes missing during a session.
- Brazos FC Academy may sometimes take photograph and videos of the soccer sessions and activities where your child might be participating. By enrolling your child, or legal ward in the program you authorise Brazos FC Academy to use these photographs or videos for marketing and publicity purposes without payment.
- To enrol your child you must create your own profile via this link: http://www.brazosfc.com/futsal-academy-west. Once the profile has been created you may add multiple children to your profile and enrol to the desired class.
- Classes are age appropriate and should be selected according to the child’s age. If you feel that your child could be at a higher level please contact us and we can organise an assessment.
- Enrolments can only be confirmed when full payment has been received.
- If a place is not available on the selected class, we will offer an alternative class or waitlist. If you do not wish to proceed with this alternative you will not be charged any enrolment fees.
- Re-enrolments – As a current participant your child will be given priority for a place in the next term when re-enrolling at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the term.
- All trial and casual classes must be booked and paid at least 24 hours before the start of the session and places are not guaranteed until confirmed by us. Walk-ins may be accommodated subject to availability on the day and cannot be guaranteed.
- A trial class does not guarantee enrolment. If you wish to secure a place for your child after attending a trial class, please notify us as soon as possible as a place cannot be guaranteed until full term payment is received. Once you notify us that you wish to proceed, you will receive an invoice to pay for the remainder of the term.
- Trial classes can be used once only.
- Uniform is compulsory except for the first trial class. Casual participants must also have a uniform.
- In addition to make-up classes that may be provided due to wet weather cancellations, each participant can have one voluntary absence during the term provided at least 24 hours’ notice has been given. To notify us of an absence simply login to your account and use the option “notify an absence”. A make-up class or the value of the class will then be credited to the participant’s account to be used in the next term.
- Brazos FC Academy reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any time and at its discretion.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
We understand that sometimes life does not go according to plan and you may need to cancel your child’s enrolment. Here is our Cancellation and Refunds Policy:
- Brazos FC Academy will accept any cancellations made at least 15 days before your child’s start date. The refund shall be the amount paid for the class fees less an administration fee of $25. Refunds can take up to 2 weeks to process.
- Cancellations between 7-14 days before the start date may be accepted but refund cannot be given. However as a gesture of goodwill a credit note will be provided to be used within the next 6 months from the date of cancellation.
- Cancellations within 7 days of the start date or once the sessions have started will result in no refund. Any fees paid will be forfeited. In the event of a prolonged illness or injury, Brazos FC Academy may, at its discretion, accept to put an enrolment on hold. A medical certificate may be required.
- Brazos FC Academy reserves the right to cancel a class anytime due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. A make-up class or credit note to the value of the cancelled session will be provided, at Brazos’s discretion, to be used as credit for the subsequent term enrolment. The credit can only be used for next term enrolment fees and cannot be used for product purchase. Refunds are not permitted. All credit due to cancellation will expire within 3 months of issuance. Refunds are not permitted.
- In the event of non-attendance to the child’s allocated time the session is forfeited, unless prior agreement has been made and at Brazos FC Academy’s discretion.
- Uniforms are not refundable, however we will gladly exchange unworn pieces if the size is not right.
- Brazos FC Academy reserves the right to cancel a class anytime due to weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances. In the event of severe weather or field closure due to prior heavy rain a session may be cancelled. Brazos FC Academy will notify parents as soon as possible of any class cancellations. Notification will be sent via SMS, please ensure your mobile contact details are up to date. Alternatively the latest Wet Weather information can be found on our Facebook page.
- In case rain sessions will still go ahead if the council has not closed the fields.
- Non-attendance to a session that has not been officially cancelled will forfeit that session.
WHAT TO WEAR / BRING
- Brazos uniform shirt/ shorts and socks must be worn during sessions. The uniform kit it will be delivered to your first session provided it has been ordered and paid for at least 72 hours prior. In the event where a particular item is unavailable, we will endeavour to have it delivered as soon as possible.
- Shin pads are compulsory for kids ages 5 and over.
- Soccer Boots are recommended but any sports shoes with closed toe and good support may be used.
- Please ensure your child has a water bottle at all times.
- In order to be Sun Safe we recommend all children wear a protective hat and sunscreen.